• I type in music and arrange music. I can make parts for scores that do not have parts written for, or I can make digital typed versions of handwritten sources.
• I write programs, program notes and occasional cd-reviews or articles.
• (The final rate will be calculated based on the material and agreement.)
• I have two current associates, a dutch magazine Blokfluitist, and a finnish magazine Blokki. In these journals you can find a couple of articles, technique tips and reviews.
My guideline pricing for transcribing/part/score writing is (excl. VAT):
Per resulting page with standard formatting
· 6 double staves or
· 12 single staves/page or
· a system of orchestral score of max. 15 parts
· note density of ~0,5 cm on an A4.
· Any other format or density
· Chords/continuo numbers
· Demanding tasks such as complex contemporary or early music sources depending on the source.
· 2 days before delivery
· 1 day before delivery
My guideline pricing for arranging (excl. VAT):
+10 % /part
+10 % /part
· One minute of music
· One source page of music with standard formatting(see above)
Possible extras need to be discussed but may depend on:
· From more parts to less parts
· Number of resulting parts/voices above 4
· The difference between the number of desired parts and source parts if more than 1
When contacting please provide a detailed wish for instrumentation, any special wishes and restrictions.
· A program concept with repertoire for ~45 minutes (including sources/publication info + a short description/introduction of 70 words)
· Detailed program notes / CD - review / article / text
0,7 € / word
My guideline pricing for programs, program notes and other texts (excl. VAT):